Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

3025 and 2045 problems

Hi to all,

on friday i install a new pcu (1027) in one 3025 machine that is 200km from my town and all was fine. today client fone me becouse the copys was coming out blacks and since im far from the client and ask him to scan and send me so i can try to help him. the tonner is original and is the same tonner his using since i change the pcu. im attaching here the print counter of the 3025 to see if someone please can see what is wrong.
    im also attaching one print counter from one 2045... this machine is mine, i make complete PM (drum, dev, hot, pressure, etc ) and im using also original tonner but somethimes when im making copies few copies comes dirty and after 3 or 4 no more problem but if i stop and start again i get again this dirty on copies... i already open the pcu i clean everything again but i still have this problem.

thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Fearless V K's Avatar
    the 2045 may be dumping toner from the drum cleaning entrance seal being deformed. I have also seen a press roller cleaning roller that is all gunked up with toner remelt the collected toner back onto the page (did u replace that when you rebuilt the fuser?).

and it looks like a charge problem with the PCU, either bad connection at the rear of the machine or defective PCU. (I have seen the charge roller get stuck away from the drum in those units before)
    Don't take that toner with me!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Hi Fearless V K

yes, i also replace the press roller cleaning roller, but i will open again all drum unit and check the seal and the fuser to see how is the cleaning roller.
    about the 3025 so the solution is go back to client and check the unit but i will take other with me just in case.
    thanks.

for your prob with 3025 change tthe transferroller