Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    MPC5000 parts manual

Re: MPC5000 parts manual

Quote Originally Posted by souvaner View Post
    Why would you want to sell a manual for knowledge if the knowledge should be free

Try telling that to any of the major colleges and universities. You will be laughed out the door.

I give you free just send me a private message not as hungry above you want to charge you $ 12

Obviously you have never had to try to obtain a manual online. $12 was a very reasonable price.

the world belongs to those who share not hungry like you
    I give you free just send me a private message not as hungry above you want to charge you $ 12
    I would advise that you have a bit more respect for the dead. If Paul was still with us you would be looking at a lot more red cards than you currently have. JustManuals gave us a one stop market for what ever make, model and type of manual that you needed, no having to PM any and every one in order to find something. As for being hungry, I will bet that you expect a regular paycheck from your boss or if you are an owner, you expect to have your company be paid for services and equipment.
    Last edited by slimslob; 06-02-2016 at 04:55 AM.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

R.I.P Paul...

We should probably have Aneurysm change Pauls Avatar picture to with a from-date and to-date period across it.
    Maybe place a scrolled edge in black border around the picture as well.

A tad of history for the newcomers.
    Pauls Eulogy Tribute :
    Ballads/Poems/Lyrical Inspiration
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    MPC5000 parts manual

Quote Originally Posted by SwisSeV View Post
    They obviously didn't know any of that history. There is no reason to "rain" red cards. How about just a little slack and a welcoming attitude to the new members?
    Does this mean that you are looking to collect red cards as well? As for welcoming attitude, that is what the Newbie Check In forum is for. In fact, I don't remember seeing you post to the Newbie Check In. I would advise you learn not to criticize those of the old timers as they are often the ones who will be most able to help you when you have a problem. You get on too many ignore lists and you might wait a long time for an answer to a problem.

Service Manager 250+ Posts SwisSeV's Avatar

I enjoy cutting people slack, giving out second chances and giving people the benefit of the doubt. That's how I roll on the internet.

Attack me if that's what you want to do. I was born on the internet, I have rhino skin.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    MPC5000 parts manual

Quote Originally Posted by SwisSeV View Post
    I enjoy cutting people slack, giving out second chances and giving people the benefit of the doubt. That's how I roll on the internet.

Attack me if that's what you want to do. I was born on the internet, I have rhino skin.
    You are the one who was doing the attacking. We were just explainingthe errors of your ways.