Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Printing duplex jam

Hi all,

I have a problem with Aficio 2035e, jam only on printing duplex but copying duplex its ok. I already check the paper size. Anybody have a idea on this problem...

Thanks
    frank

Hair Straightener Tech 500+ Posts rsyarcia's Avatar
    try to reset to default the printer setting then re check the paper size. If copying has no problem in duplex mode.then it should work also on printing. just an idea
    Nobody is perfect..

Passing Duplication Xpert 1,000+ Posts cobiray's Avatar
    You might check the sponge pads in the exit section. When the sponges wear out the part of the guide that rests on them can cause the guide to stick to the exposed adhesive. If they are worn you can just take the pads off and clean the exposed area to remove the adhesive.
    the savin2535 is displaying well bet the hiter lamp is not shining and the lamp had been tested o.k.please kindly help.
    Samir: No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to God, one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window.
    Michael Bolton: You and me both, man. That thing is lucky I'm not armed.

Quote Originally Posted by rsyarcia View Post
    try to reset to default the printer setting then re check the paper size. If copying has no problem in duplex mode.then it should work also on printing. just an idea
    Re-install and install the drive and double check the paper size still jam.

Quote Originally Posted by cobiray View Post
    You might check the sponge pads in the exit section. When the sponges wear out the part of the guide that rests on them can cause the guide to stick to the exposed adhesive. If they are worn you can just take the pads off and clean the exposed area to remove the adhesive.
    Copying duplex is working fine only printing duplex it jam.FYI printing single side okay.

thank,
    frank

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts
    Printing duplex jam

This sounds like an application problem. See if there is an option in the driver for 2 sided -open to the side or 2 sided open to the top.
    If possible disable two sided in the application.
    Try a different application.

You never realize how cheap a professional is until after you let an amateur do it.
    A+; Network +; PDI+

Passing Duplication Xpert 1,000+ Posts cobiray's Avatar
    How current is the printer firmware? I'd update everything just to be on the safe side. I'd also reinstall the most current driver. If you're using PCL5, try PCL6 or vice versa.
    the savin2535 is displaying well bet the hiter lamp is not shining and the lamp had been tested o.k.please kindly help.
    Samir: No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to God, one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window.
    Michael Bolton: You and me both, man. That thing is lucky I'm not armed.

UPDATE....

Thanks Guys, this machine have two output try. just change the printing output from output try 2 to output try 1 its work. now i just waiting for my client to finish their printing before i dismantle its and see what wrong with the output try 2.

Thanks,
    frank