Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts copiertech's Avatar

Angry Ricoh mpc3500 - sc400

DEAR GUYS,

I GOT THE FOLLOWING ERROR CODE COMING UP WHEN EVER WE INITIALIZE SP2111 (a,b,c). THE TRANSFER BELT IS NEW AND THE ID SENSOR HAS BEEN CLEANED.

THE COLOR IS NOT ALINE AND WE BEEN TRYING FORCE COLOR COLLABORATION, BUT WITH NO CHANCE.

THE ATTACHED COLOR COPY DOCUMENT FOR EXAMPLE AND ALSO THE BLACK AND WHITE COPY.

PLEASE ASSIST US, SINCE THE RIOCH TECH. CANT FIND THE SOLUTION FOR, BUT THEY HAVE INFORMED US, THAT THERE IS MANUEL ALIENING, WHICH I CANT FIND IT????

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE

WALEED

Some additional questions. Did the problem occur before or after the Transfer Belt was replaced? Was the Belt replaced or was the complete Transfer Assy replaced? Are any colours missing?
    There have been problems with brand new Transfer Units being damaged (one of the backup rollers would be out of place - damaged bearing holder) and one of the colours would be missing, hence you could not complete SP 2111, or auto registration. Secondly, the Transfer Belt needs to be installed with the WHITE DOT towards the rearside of the frame.

The problem was the transfer belt not working and have replaced the full unit, the colors are compelet.

We replaced the Unit anbd reset the machine and than its working fine.

The machine now working only when we try to do Color Reg. The Error Code will come???

The white dot, what do you mean??

The auto registation I have done it last week and I was working after that but durning the final inspaction the same problem came back I tryed to re-do the same steps but no chance.

Could it be the laser unit need to be cleaned.

We opened the ID sensor and removed the shatter and than it worked but when we return it back the colors gone back scrambled.

The machines was having a problem with the fuser and we fix it. But think about the laser unit.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Ricoh mpc3500 - sc400

This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    before touching the laser have a good look at ur drum units if worn out might bring the problem

Quote Originally Posted by katash View Post
    before touching the laser have a good look at ur drum units if worn out might bring the problem
    Sorry but the Image units is good and I did test them as well.

Another silly(?) question. You say you replaced the complete Transfer Unit. Did you install the Transfer Cleaning Ay? They do not come with the new Tansfer Unit; I do not see any of the calibration lines on your sample colour pdf so think you have replaced the Transfer Cleaning Assy. You could pull the Laser Unit and remove the Shutter mechanism and test your Reg'n and ACC then, but an easier method would be to run a .6 Grey Test Pattern (SP2109-003 (#11)); run each colour (YMCK) and verify they are even. I know you say the colours are good, BUT you need to run something like the Ricoh Colour Test Target to know for sure.