Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: ricoh 3245 c

ricoh - Canon

ricoh 3245 c

hello
    i just want to ask about ricoh 3245c effeciency.. is that machine hard work ?
    wat's the common errors i will face in that machine?
    i just import one and i hope its good ...

thank you

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts rthonpm's Avatar

Re: ricoh 3245 c

The 3245c is a good machine, but it does have some quirks:

1. Colour registration: keep the transfer unit's reflective rollers clean and shiny and you can avoid line position errors and poor colour.
    2. Keep the drums and developer units stocked. Dev units try to replace on time, drums, you can push generally to about 200% of the PM count before failure if need be.
    3. Replace the oiler and cleaner rollers in the fuser at the PM schedule, or before if possible. This will keep the remaining fuser components going to at least 300k or more. As the fuser for this model is a bit of a pain to rebuild, you may want to have a pre-built spare on hand in case of issues.

Overall, I've had these machines run about twice the expected yield without much in terms of issues. They are a business colour machine though so as long as you're not expecting offset quality it's a good machine.

ricoh - Canon

Re: ricoh 3245 c

Quote Originally Posted by rthonpm View Post
    The 3245c is a good machine, but it does have some quirks:

1. Colour registration: keep the transfer unit's reflective rollers clean and shiny and you can avoid line position errors and poor colour.
    2. Keep the drums and developer units stocked. Dev units try to replace on time, drums, you can push generally to about 200% of the PM count before failure if need be.
    3. Replace the oiler and cleaner rollers in the fuser at the PM schedule, or before if possible. This will keep the remaining fuser components going to at least 300k or more. As the fuser for this model is a bit of a pain to rebuild, you may want to have a pre-built spare on hand in case of issues.

Overall, I've had these machines run about twice the expected yield without much in terms of issues. They are a business colour machine though so as long as you're not expecting offset quality it's a good machine.

thank you so much