Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts goldencup's Avatar

Ricoh Aficio 350 SC-321

Hi! I would like to ask how do solve the problem SC-321 on Ricoh Aficio 350? I have remove the printer and fax unit, replace ribbon wire and laser unit assembly, replace BICU board,I/O Board, power supply. I have also cleared the memory of the machine and do the 400dpi initial and 600dpi initial. What do you think is the problem? Thank you very much.

Re: Ricoh Aficio 350 SC-321

Clean the Developer roller bias terminal plate on the Development Unit. The Developer roller bias terminal plate is located at the rear of the Lower Development roller in the Development Unit. The bias terminal plate contacts the Development bias terminal spring at the rear of the mainframe cavity.

I have already replaced the whole developing unit also the drum unit. still SC 321-00

it's the day of the door switches and fuser door switches. in this machines must be the first think to do when sc codes of fuser,laser or bias not solved by normal way

I have already replaced the power supply from a good machine also the the door switches. Still no improvement

Hair Straightener Tech 500+ Posts rsyarcia's Avatar

1. Quote Originally Posted by goldencup View Post
      I have already replaced the power supply from a good machine also the the door switches. Still no improvement

Same thing I did when I experienced this problem but I still went back to door swtiches issue and was able to solve the problem.
    Nobody is perfect..

ok i will check and replace the switches 1 more time Thank you for all your help

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Ricoh Aficio 350 SC-321

This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment

from Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

have you run LD Beam Position (auto 400 and auto 600)? usually have to run those after replacing laser assy.
    also, when you say laser assy, if you mean just the laser block, you should also clean all mirrors in the laser assy, especially f-theta lens (first after laser (clean it with a q-tip))
    also several model of this series had an issue with alignment of the laser assy to the chassis. cant remember which screw, but tuck a flat blade screwdriver under either the left screw or right screw holding the laser assy to the machine and re tighten down the laser assy, rerun beam pitch, and and that should do it. seen that one a bunch.