Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Ricoh FT3713

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Ricoh FT3713

Ricoh FT3713

Customer uses this in their warehouse. They make a few copies a day. Copies were dark so I replace the drum blade and developer. Strange thing happen when doing the developer calibration. I went into SP mode #65 and started calibration. It started running with scanner moving back and forth. Went to wash my hands and when I came back machine had stopped and 22 was on display, machine was locked up. Not sure if this is an error code, is there suppose to be an "E" with the code #? There was no "E" just "22". Only have the intravia guide and 22 is scanner error, if it is an error. I moved scanner by hand and when powered on it returned to home pos. I tried resetting the code with SP 97, etc but didn't work. I left with machine locked up and 22 on display. Thanks for any help with this old dog.

Ricoh FT3713

Re: Ricoh FT3713

Sorry, I don't have any advice for you, but I did have a PDF of the SM on hand. Here's the 2 pages referring to Code #22. Hopefully it helps:
    FT3713 - Code 22.pdf

Ricoh FT3713

thanks sandman. The only thing I don't get is why there is no "E" alternating if that is an error 22 code. It has been a long time since I serviced this old model but I thought it had an "E" when machine throws a code?

Ricoh FT3713

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    thanks sandman. The only thing I don't get is why there is no "E" alternating if that is an error 22 code. It has been a long time since I serviced this old model but I thought it had an "E" when machine throws a code?
    Oh, I see - just a solid '22' then, and not flashing? That's definitely a strange one. I never experienced anything like that WAY back in "the day", and I don't see anything in the SM about it. Sorry