Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: threat

threat

model 2035 sc542 revealed i changed fuser unit and it worked but toner didn't stay on paper if you touch paper toner cleared.any ideas please...

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar

Re: threat

Only thing I can think of is the new fuser has the wrong hot roller in it, possibly an AE01 1115 instead of AE01 1071?
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

i use this fuser unit in my company before going to customer and it works fine ... it suspect that fuser unit need more time to works with another machine that is really.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

turn on 1103 (enable fusing idling) maybe it helps. try also adjusting the springs.

shedman

Don't know this model, generally work on Ricoh Martini,Bellini and Katana but, if toner is not fusing onto paper then possibly a few things;
    Hot roller temperature not high enough but if this was the case copier would not come ready?
    Pressure not being applied, is there a SP on this model where you can make a black copy which is held in the fuser area for about 30 secs then output. This produces a band crosstrack, measure how wide the band is, about 10mm should be OK.If not do fuser nip adjustment.
    Paper stock, is it a rough surface or is it very glossy?
    Hope this helps, let us know.

thanks guies for help i changed upper roller it's works now but when i tried out in my company before going it's perfect very good .thus. and when i tried in customer machine .toner on a paper did"t remove but not like machine in my company what is reason ///???? with knowledge that machine is working about 2years...

Senior Tech 100+ Posts neergish's Avatar
    A little bit to the left of the centre of the known universe.

Are both machines using the exact same OEM toner?
    "See if you can rent a spring hook and a phillips screwdriver it will make your life that much easier..."

just one copy?? 500+ Posts
    threat

I would inspect all the bushings for hot and pressure rollers. Also check the spring tension. Maybe the rollers became dislodged when you took the unit from workshop to customers site. Did u disassemble and inspect on site?
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ~Thomas Edison

no he uses Indian toner not accredit.in addition to developer may cause this problem i worked in another machine2045 and toner also didn't fuse and 395 revealed when i make developer initialization i saw roll magnetic developer didn't coated . did developer make this threat.????
    Last edited by vargue; 12-12-2011 at 12:19 AM.

hillclimber

Clear the sc code in the service mode first