Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    JEFF HARRIS

SAVIV C3535 ERROR SC548

I have cleared the fuser but I need to know how to clear the error code

Service Manager 100+ Posts
    SAVIV C3535  ERROR SC548

Re: SAVIV C3535 ERROR SC548

SC548: Fusing unit installation error - Definition - [A]
    The machine cannot detect the fusing unit when the front cover and right cover
    are closed.
    - Possible causes -· Fusing unit is not installed
    · Poor fusing unit connection

check the 2 sensors on the left hand side of the copier (as you look at where the fuser is located). These get knocked & moved out of postion,
    this sc 548 usually happens when paper jam occurs and user does not properly fit the fuser... also not fiitted properly due to some foreign object in between fusing belt and the sensor...
    Enter SP 5810 (SC code reset), select “Execute”, select “close”, exit SP mode then turn main power switch off and on.
    to enter SP mode press yellow C button press 1 0 7 on numeric keypad and then hold down the orange C button from the menu select copier SP then type in 5801 and press # selest execute then power off and back on. Your machine should now be working. Hope this helps. if this doesnt solve ur problem then try contacting ur ricoh service tech

JEFF HARRIS

To enter SP mode press yellow c button press 107 hold down Orange C from menue select copier SP then type 5801 and press# when done power off and on. passing on the info.

New issues now that I cleared the error it deleted the user list for scanning and emailing and my ability to print color from my desk top. I'm sure its just a few setting just need to know what they are.

JEFF HARRIS

Great Help Thank You So Much

Quote Originally Posted by JEFF HARRIS View Post
    To enter SP mode press yellow c button press 107 hold down Orange C from menue select copier SP then type 5801 and press# when done power off and on. passing on the info.

New issues now that I cleared the error it deleted the user list for scanning and emailing and my ability to print color from my desk top. I'm sure its just a few setting just need to know what they are.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts neergish's Avatar
    A little bit to the left of the centre of the known universe.

Im afraid you put in the wrong number for reseting a fuser code.

the correct sp is 5810 (I see jcontractor inadvertently listed both. Its easy to get then mixed up, i know been there, done that. I have learnt to carefully read whats on the screen now before I hit the exexute button, Fuser code reset wil say " Fusing SC Reset", memory all clear will say "Memory all Clear")

5801 is the memory all clear, your in a bit of trouble im afraid.

You will have re enter all the non standard settings from the machines birth certificate, and then reset up all you Ip and fax information from scratch. Probaly time to get a ricoh tech in.
    "See if you can rent a spring hook and a phillips screwdriver it will make your life that much easier..."