Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts CrapAimer's Avatar

Re: Lost supervisor password?

SP 5-846-046 resets the codes

Quote Originally Posted by CrapAimer View Post
    Don't forget that it will delete your address book, as well, so be sure to back it up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CrapAimer View Post
    Locked service
    What solution do not you? (Not rechargeable ROOM)

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar

If service mode lock has been enabled you have no choice but to replace the NVrams.
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

Quochoi

Quote Originally Posted by Eric1968 View Post
    If you enter the Factory SP-mode (which I will not mention here) you can easily reset the admin/supervisor password without using hex-editors etc.

BTW, you cracked the Ricoh source code?

hi!
    Can you help me ?
    I don't remember my supervisor pass word and the machine lock sp mode. can you help me reset Supervisor pass ?
    thanks you so much.
    you can sent email to me if you don't puclic code. hoipv10@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by nmfaxman View Post
    Put alphabet into supervisor password through WIM.
    Download to SD card.
    Open NVram with notepad or word pad.
    Compare old to new and you can't miss the differences.
    That is how I got the key.
    Hi

Do you know if this method works for the Metis 04 range? I have tried but unfortunately there are no values, wondering if it is due to security?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Lost supervisor password?

i have been a ricoh tech. for almost 7 yrs now. unfortunately no one has ever shared the supervisor password with me. i log into the tsrc website regularly. i have downloaded gooses guide from time to time over the past few years for different issues. i did read in this post about accessing the SP mode to reset passwords. but the particular code isn't listed. it actually jumps from 1 number to 4 numbers past it. leaving out the actual one. would someone mind sending me a pm to tell me how to access it? or tell me how i can find it in gooses guide. being a trained tech i will never share this info publicly. nor will i ever tell anyone how to access sp mode in general. as i have stated in other post here. my employer has spent good money for me to be trained. just as i won't share firmware. even though i can download firmware all day long. and yet people show up on this site all the time wanting stuff for free. without putting forth any effort to fix it beforehand. which strikes me as funny sometimes. just because some info they request you could get with a quick google search. but if someone would share it with me in a pm i would be grateful. if you don't wish to share the info i totally understand. even if you don't tell me the exact process, can you tell me how to locate it in gooses guide? or if there is a place to find it on tsrc website? thanks everyone have a good weekend. i did just download the latest copy of gooses guide. and will try to do a search to see if i get lucky somehow. and i don't wish to use the hexi method. that part i am not skilled in and i know what can happen if i mess it up.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Lost supervisor password?

Quote Originally Posted by dalewb74 View Post
    i have been a ricoh tech. for almost 7 yrs now. unfortunately no one has ever shared the supervisor password with me. i log into the tsrc website regularly. i have downloaded gooses guide from time to time over the past few years for different issues. i did read in this post about accessing the SP mode to reset passwords. but the particular code isn't listed. it actually jumps from 1 number to 4 numbers past it. leaving out the actual one. would someone mind sending me a pm to tell me how to access it? or tell me how i can find it in gooses guide. being a trained tech i will never share this info publicly. nor will i ever tell anyone how to access sp mode in general. as i have stated in other post here. my employer has spent good money for me to be trained. just as i won't share firmware. even though i can download firmware all day long. and yet people show up on this site all the time wanting stuff for free. without putting forth any effort to fix it beforehand. which strikes me as funny sometimes. just because some info they request you could get with a quick google search. but if someone would share it with me in a pm i would be grateful. if you don't wish to share the info i totally understand. even if you don't tell me the exact process, can you tell me how to locate it in gooses guide? or if there is a place to find it on tsrc website? thanks everyone have a good weekend. i did just download the latest copy of gooses guide. and will try to do a search to see if i get lucky somehow. and i don't wish to use the hexi method. that part i am not skilled in and i know what can happen if i mess it up.
    You need to contact your regional support technician and arraign a support visit. When he/she is there, ask. Or ask your instructor the next time you are at an instructor led school.