Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Ricoh mpc2500

Ricoh mpc2500

Sc682, with a subcode 131, 132, 133, 134 comes in running intermittently. manual says its td sensor communication error and to relace the pcu as solution. but it didn't work out (i've replaced all the pcu's with new one).I checked all the connections but all perfect. pls help me asap.

Service Manager 250+ Posts unisys12's Avatar
    sounds like the machine has lost communication with all the dev units. If I were you, I would closely check the wiring harness and all connectors. Finally, if all are ok, then I would go towards the board that controls the communication with the PCU's. I don't have a point to point in front of me, but I suspect that it would be a BICU.

hi,
    thanx for suggestion. In my next visit, I checked all the connections and are ok and when m/c was switched on, after booting 'reset pcu properly' msg appeared and it was appearing before also intermittently. at last I changed SP3-920 from 0 to 1 which is new pcu manual set. after that now machine is not booting and no initialisation at all (but the window in panel is copy window and not booting window). scanner gets initialised and 'please wait' message lits and fusing also not getting ON.I'll change the BICU and try.

Ricoh MPC2500

In ricoh mpc 2500 'Photoconductor unit setting error' "Reset photoconductor unis properly" message is displayed. I've checked all PCUs, BICU, Controller, IOBoard, Hard disk, NVRAM, Firmwares with new one. But nothing worked out. Memory clear also tried. M/c not getting ready and fusing lamp not getting ON. No initialisation of motors except scanner. Any suggestions?

Copier Gawd 50+ Posts
    I had that on a ricoh 3224 It turned out to be the bicu. The board appears to be ok but actually is not. And of course until you clear this message, nothing else will come on. In my case the machine was reporting all 4 units not set