Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    gazbaker

Question RICOH MPC4500 - Toner status on the display panel

Hi we have a ricoh mpc4500, and the toner status isn't displayed on the main display panel, the company that maintain this machine have been looking at this for 8 months, and also where looking at and other problem which i've given up and fixed myself, if anyone could help me with this i would be grateful

we have a mpc2500 and mpc3500 which display the status of the toner levels just fine but the 4500 won't is there a option for this?

Cheers

Gaz

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Gift's Avatar

Re: RICOH MPC4500 - Toner status on the display panel

Tell this to your service man (or get in touch with a new one since this is common knowlege for half-way competent ricoh techs):

It's service mode: copy SP 5-somewhat "toner remaining Icon display" - set to "1" and reboot the machine.

The icon might not appear if the machine runs with compatible/non original toner or one of the bar might disappear if a toner bottle RFID chip is faulty.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Llama God's Avatar

Re: RICOH MPC4500 - Toner status on the display panel

Quote Originally Posted by gazbaker View Post
    Hi we have a ricoh mpc4500, and the toner status isn't displayed on the main display panel, the company that maintain this machine have been looking at this for 8 months, and also where looking at and other problem which i've given up and fixed myself, if anyone could help me with this i would be grateful

we have a mpc2500 and mpc3500 which display the status of the toner levels just fine but the 4500 won't is there a option for this?

Cheers

Gaz
    SP5061, pretty much as Gift said. If your engineer can't find this, he's pretty useless.