Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: New RICOH site

Re: New RICOH site

Protip: If anyone still has problems finding items on MyRicoh, use Publications button at the top and search for the model here. Also, place a space after SP or MP; if it is a colour model you are searching, e.g. mp c2550. Then change the Publication Type to whatever you want.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    It's that bad we've been sent a video from ricoh how to use it.A video should'nt be necessary to navigate a tech website,TESSA worked just fine

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Bantams's Avatar

Oh if you're using IE10 it doesn't work it will keep logging you out when you click search.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bantams View Post
    Oh if you're using IE10 it doesn't work it will keep logging you out when you click search.
    Just switch on compatibility view for internet sites seems to sort that out, I am finding a lot of websites having issues with IE 10 or at least customers are I try not to use any version of IE if at all possible

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Bantams's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paulg View Post
    Just switch on compatibility view for internet sites seems to sort that out, I am finding a lot of websites having issues with IE 10 or at least customers are I try not to use any version of IE if at all possible
    you cant get compatibly view on a secure server so it doesn't work there's no option for turning it on

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bantams View Post
    you cant get compatibly view on a secure server so it doesn't work there's no option for turning it on
    Oh ok worked for me when I had to use a customers computer on a call, just ticked the box for compatibility view on for all internet websites I think it was in Tools drop down list compatiiity view settings. Never worked out how to set it up for individual sites on the older IE's I just switch it on or off as needed if I have to use that awful browser called IE

found this thread when looking to see if anyone was talking about the "new" Ricoh site for supplies and equipment.

It sounds like the European tech site is a lot different than the USA site.

Technician

Ricoh bought out IKON, i need Ikon fiery software konica software will not work. anyone know where to find IKON downloads on my-ricoh?

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    New RICOH site

Quote Originally Posted by ChrissyG View Post
    Ricoh bought out IKON, i need Ikon fiery software konica software will not work. anyone know where to find IKON downloads on my-ricoh?
    In the future, start a new thread. I almost did not even read this post because the thread is over 4 years old.

For now, try going to EFI. They are the one who actually make the fiery.

EFI - Fiery Command WorkStation - Overview

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrissyG View Post
    There used to be an FTP site within IKON that had the image disks for the IKON RIPs. You needed a login to access the site.

Those RIPs were Creo, rebadged as PowerPro, if I recall

That site was around for a few years after the acquisition was complete, but I think it went away in possibly 2010 or 2011.

If it makes you feel any better, the downloads on that site almost never worked for the large files, and we almost always had to call support and order actual disks.

In all fairness, those files were quite large, and getting a quality download that long ago was a challenge at best.
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins