- Rep Power
Ricoh aficio 3045 scan to folder with win 7
Please teel me how to fix problem .Please help because it means I can not make the machine scans the wIN 7.I tried everything but it does not.Do you need to change the firmware and how,and if anyone has the latest firmware let me send an e-mail and please someone tells me how to change the language of the machine as it is now German and I want to make is that English.thanks
Re: Ricoh aficio 3045 scan to folder with win 7
- Yes you need firmware updated to make it work with Windows 7.
Originally Posted by radisani
- It's you're very first post, so I wouldn't necessarily hold your breath waiting for it.
- Don't hesitate to 'search' the site, and read some of the hundreds of posts about scanning to windows 7 on Ricoh machines.
- setup FTP scanning if you don't have firmware, it's simple, reliable, and non-firmware dependent (and there's lots of threads about it too)
- Paul will be along shortly with an offer for a much needed manual for you ( be nice to him)
- Language: user tools / language /English (or in your case user tools / Sprache / English)