Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: cartadis

cartadis

hi geng,i hv 1 question,how to fix cartadis to aficio 3030,what the stting need to do. model tc11n

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    cartadis

Re: cartadis

Quote Originally Posted by kanglee View Post
    hi geng,i hv 1 question,how to fix cartadis to aficio 3030,what the stting need to do. model tc11n
    I, for one, am sorry to say that I have no idea what you're asking.
    Can you try again please?

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar

You'll need the optional key counter interface board on the copier, the correct interface cable from Cartadis and the service manual to make the correct settings in SP modes and user tools.
    Last edited by TonerMunkeh; 03-15-2013 at 07:36 PM.
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    cartadis

Quote Originally Posted by TonerMunkeh View Post
    You'll need the optional key counter interfacr board on the copier, the correct interface cable from Cartadis and the service manual to make the correct settingd in SP modes and user tools.

Excellent! and my apologies to the poster. I wasn't familiar with "cartadis"

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    cartadis

Your local Cartadis dealer should be able to provide you with the "generic" settings for Ricoh machines. With that said, I concur with what was said above.
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Polarbear's Avatar

We have only once used these Cartadis units with a colour machine and it works like a charm! Even knows when to take what amount off for A3 or colour copies!

I agree about the interface for colour devices. But one some of the black and white ones one can get around with just knowing the pinouts of the card reader port and the coin/card unit.

Then it is a matter of the right settings in SP mode to make the machine know that it has a card/coin unit installed.
    Press the GREEN button!!

repro

Lightbulb Compatible magnetic cards for Cartadis

Hi at all,

I have founded compatible magnetic cards for use in all Cartadis systems (sold as 'zaina' cards) in Italy but I don't know if i can use them on Cartadis systems distribuited in other countries.

Is there someone that tell me if the proprietary encoding of magnetic strip of Cartadis is the same in all countries? can I use the cards bought in Italy in Cartadis systems distribuited in other countries?

Thanks to all in advance

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    cartadis

Re: Compatible magnetic cards for Cartadis

Quote Originally Posted by repro View Post
    Hi at all,

I have founded compatible magnetic cards for use in all Cartadis systems (sold as 'zaina' cards) in Italy but I don't know if i can use them on Cartadis systems distribuited in other countries.

Is there someone that tell me if the proprietary encoding of magnetic strip of Cartadis is the same in all countries? can I use the cards bought in Italy in Cartadis systems distribuited in other countries?

Thanks to all in advance
    I cannot say for sure, but since Cartadis is a french brand sold all over the world, I'd say the cards are the same. Try to ask your card provider, they'll probably know the answer.
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!