Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ricoh 3235c

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts knightfall's Avatar

Re: Ricoh 3235c

Quote Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
    No Shit Sherlock, funny enough I thought I would pick the brains of some clever techs first, but it seems this site is full of people trying to sell manuals and American techs that are too far up their own arse telling each other how good they are rather than helping anybody... so with that I will sign off not bother logging on again..

Thanks very much for your help, you really must have worked your brain cell to come up with that answer..

Do not bother with a sarky reply as I assume I will be banned from this site, but will not be trying to log on anyway...
    that's really funny tilly and I do used the small t you don't even deserve an answer to your problems, not even qualify to be a user just an idiot, some of the technicians here are from all over the world other than America and are very proficient in their craft and have a nitwit like you trying to get free solution because your too cheap to hire a tech and when your told you need a technician because you don't have the technical know how to fix it you blast back with such an idiotic reply, you are lower than the gum under my shoe. I wish upon you a hefty repair from the disaster you create from all the begging of free help you get.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Ricoh 3235c

Quote Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
    No Shit Sherlock, funny enough I thought I would pick the brains of some clever techs first, but it seems this site is full of people trying to sell manuals and American techs that are too far up their own arse telling each other how good they are rather than helping anybody... so with that I will sign off not bother logging on again..

Thanks very much for your help, you really must have worked your brain cell to come up with that answer..

Do not bother with a sarky reply as I assume I will be banned from this site, but will not be trying to log on anyway...
    Hey it's not just us American techs with our heads up our ass, there are plenty of Brits with the same condition. That's how we roll baby.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Arse? Ha-ha

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by logrady2331 View Post
    Arse? Ha-ha
    Arse is the English way of spelling ass (which is a donkey by the way )