Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts barratec's Avatar

Re: Ricoh MP 7001 light copies/prints

[QUOTE=Codex;489321]picked up this old thread, because i have exact the same problem with our machines (Aficio 1060 to MP 8000), We use only original Ricoh TYPE 9002 Toner, and i'm sure this is the problem....we got a kind of unofficial"confirmation" that something is wrong with this toner, but nothing sure, they make tests on some machines since two or three months......in our machines the problem is the same, with a new developer the machine runs for 10 or 15k copies , than starts to make light or grey copies and at that point everything we did (Firmware, PCU, various regulations, PM Parts), dont resolve nothing or resolve it only for a week or so......This is just for information, i asked here on the forum but it seems that this is an european problem (i know for sure that others have the same problem , Germany, GB, France.....)
    I repeat, this is only for information[/QUOTE
    Italy too!!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Codex's Avatar

Re: Ricoh MP 7001 light copies/prints

[QUOTE=barratec;489885]
    Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    picked up this old thread, because i have exact the same problem with our machines (Aficio 1060 to MP 8000), We use only original Ricoh TYPE 9002 Toner, and i'm sure this is the problem....we got a kind of unofficial"confirmation" that something is wrong with this toner, but nothing sure, they make tests on some machines since two or three months......in our machines the problem is the same, with a new developer the machine runs for 10 or 15k copies , than starts to make light or grey copies and at that point everything we did (Firmware, PCU, various regulations, PM Parts), dont resolve nothing or resolve it only for a week or so......This is just for information, i asked here on the forum but it seems that this is an european problem (i know for sure that others have the same problem , Germany, GB, France.....)
    I repeat, this is only for information[/QUOTE
    Italy too!!
    I write from Italy......
    Memento Audere Semper