Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Firmware update for Aficio 3045

Have you tried using the Program Key? Clear all, enter a suitable subject from Subject / Message, bat157s.gif (same key but older style), then Program as Default.

You might be able to set a subject through the Address Book Management screen. I have not had a need for this so I do not know if it will work.

Wilhelm_Sturmer

Quote Originally Posted by ruben View Post
    Have you tried using the Program Key? Clear all, enter a suitable subject from Subject / Message, bat157s.gif (same key but older style), then Program as Default.

You might be able to set a subject through the Address Book Management screen. I have not had a need for this so I do not know if it will work.
    I had not even looked at the options under the Program Key. Thanks you!

Wilhelm_Sturmer

Quote Originally Posted by ruben View Post

Unfortunately, this didn't seem to help. I don't see how the Program Key even offers much. I can name an empty slot, but how is the program actually created? At this point, I have the original issue resolved and created a subject that can be selected rather than needing to manually typed each time. If I want to research the Program Key more, I'll download the manual and look through it. Thanks for the replies!

You can use the Program Key to set defaults as well as named options. Use the Program as Defaults option, any options set will be the system default every time you press the CA (yellow) key.