Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Equitrac PCC4 Login delay

Dear Team

i have installed Eq v5 as demo for VIP customer, and i have done the configuration for PCC4 V 4.2.1, and the test was working perfectly fine last week.
    today we have switch on the EQ server for the final test and deploy the demo, but unfortunately while trying to login in the PCC screen the login time takes almost 40 SEC and the print job could not be retrieve.

I am doubting that it is internal firewall issue, but the customer’s IT says nothing is been blocked.

I have checked the network setting (IP, Getway,subnet, DNS, domin) all are fine and matching, and firewall is off in the server as well.
    i have removed Equitrac and SQL and made the server as fresh and then re-install SQL as well as Equitrac, after testing still the same issue, PCC login takes long time to authenticate and the job is not showing.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    I've got a similar issue with 2 mp 5000.Both exact configuration 1 takes longer to login than the other,still have'nt found anything wrong so I'll be interested in any replies also

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Equitrac PCC4 Login delay

Quote Originally Posted by ferastec View Post
    Dear Team

i have installed Eq v5 as demo for VIP customer, and i have done the configuration for PCC4 V 4.2.1, and the test was working perfectly fine last week.
    today we have switch on the EQ server for the final test and deploy the demo, but unfortunately while trying to login in the PCC screen the login time takes almost 40 SEC and the print job could not be retrieve.

I am doubting that it is internal firewall issue, but the customer’s IT says nothing is been blocked.

I have checked the network setting (IP, Getway,subnet, DNS, domin) all are fine and matching, and firewall is off in the server as well.
    i have removed Equitrac and SQL and made the server as fresh and then re-install SQL as well as Equitrac, after testing still the same issue, PCC login takes long time to authenticate and the job is not showing.
    update your java card to the latest version it should solve the issue

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Equitrac PCC4 Login delay

There have been some previous threads on this or similar problems. Do an advanced search by titles only for Slow respond from PCC4.

Hi dear ,

I had the same issue, after update the java to (latest one) hope it is 7.22.00 (sorry if its wrong) its working fine. Best of luck and advance congratulation.

Regars
    S.M

Technician - I.T Support richardjj's Avatar

Hi Guys.
    My 2cents worth.
    We were using PCC4 version 4.1.0.0465 and all was fine, Upgraded the copier to PCC4 4.2.0.0627 and the login just about doubled 15 - 20 sec + to login and default to the follow you screen on the copier. Equitrac have noted the problem and released PCC4 4.2.1.0691, seems better. As a side note we had all sorts of other issues, Locking up after sleep mode etc.
    We finally loaded the original factory version of Java 7.06.04 and all our problem disappeared. Hope this my help.