Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: which models of the following is better for buying

Quote Originally Posted by Eric1968 View Post
    If you're going to print 30k pages a month then the first three (AF2045/AF3035/AF3045) aren't the right machine for these kind of volumes. I would recommend the MP7500. If you perform maintenance on time you'll have no problems withe these machines.

hi eric. based on online info, the monthly duty cycle of the first three models is 100k which i think can handle a 30k monthly volume but these are, as stated by mikadonovan, TONER BLOWERS. the monthly duty cycle of mp7500 is 300k and i agree that with proper maintenance this can very well handle the 30k volume with no problems. though based on my experience with high speed ricoh's, i encountered developer dropping at the feed assembly which caused problems.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts Herostrat's Avatar

Yes developer leaking on pick-up's is a mess on them and that is why I change bushings and semerings on developing assembly ewery time I change developer.
    Same way with changing hot roller,I change stripers and thermistors with it,and hot roller bearing on ewery second hot roller change...that way I don't have to worry about SC542 call after customer press the machine silly with 15k prints in one day,and that happens quite often.
    They allso have problems with toner recycling system,if customer starts using some toner other than ricoh brand,then he shuld acsept the fact that it may make a total mess inside recycling ducts...avoid "for use" toners please...don't make it harder on yourself,you'll spend all the money you wuld save on cheap toner on fixing the mess it can make.
    That is why quality maintenance is such a critical factor,you must give her what she needs to work propper
    It's costly but provides durability.
    Gears,springs,clutches,sliders,connectors and electronics...who on earth can tell what's wrong with it?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Llama God's Avatar

So many salesmen in one room cannot be a good thing.