Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts Herostrat's Avatar

Re: Ricoh Aficio 1515 Paper Jams at exit!

I had jam call today on MP161,problem with right doors knob,I just bent Right Door Safety switch outwards and problem solved.
    When papers are printed right doors vibrate and faulty knob has hard time keeping it in place so they detach from switch stoping machine.
    Eather fix the knob or bend the switch.
    Gears,springs,clutches,sliders,connectors and electronics...who on earth can tell what's wrong with it?

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Ricoh Aficio 1515  Paper Jams at exit!

Quote Originally Posted by DAG COPIERS & COMPUTERS View Post
    Thanks folks for the quick replies and inputs. I'm currently working on the machine and there's some progress, a lot, I must say. I removed the fuser unit and thoroughly cleaned and blew off all the dust, on sensors; scrapped the coated toner on the paper input guide plate, noticed one of the exit rollers (middle one) was moving with difficulty, tightened the two screws on the exit assembly, and now copies are spitting out very very well. I have made over 100 copies so far without jam problem.

However, i have noticed one more problem: If I am making one copy (single page) the back of the copy is soiled with toner, a very dark band about half an inch (1/2cm) in width, at the leading edge, running across the paper, in the vertical scan direction, only at top leading edge, back of the paper. But as you make multiple copies it disappears. In fact it appears on the first copy, but the subsequent copies are very clear with no dirt at the back of the paper. This one has left me confused. Say something about it, share your experience with us. Thanks in advance.
    The only way to get rid of that completely is a developer change. Seen it many times.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Ricoh Aficio 1515  Paper Jams at exit!

Re: Ricoh Aficio 1515 Drums Available

Quote Originally Posted by gomarlins2000 View Post
    WE CARRY RICOH AFICIO 1515 DRUMS AND ALL OTHER MODELS AS WELL FOR DEALERS.
    Hi,my name is Ronald Rivera Account Executive for InternationalDigitalSolutions.
    We are Wholesale of Copiers, Supplies and Partsfor Sharp, Canon, Ricoh,Minolta, Toshiba.

Wealso carry used copiers at a very low price.

You cancontact me at the following number or email us:

RonaldRivera
    ronald.rivera@outlook.com
    InternationalDigitalSolutions
    (305)593-8700
    1507NW 82 Ave.
    MiamiFlorida33126
    WWW.idscopier.com
    This is a technical forum. You need to take your advertising someplace else, unless you intend to pay for f@#cking ad space.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

bertg

Quote Originally Posted by DAG COPIERS & COMPUTERS View Post
    This is a very useful information! It will help me solve a problem on Aficio 1113; a customer actually called yesterday complaining that ,when making multiple copies, the machine keeps on displaying 'paper jam', and every time it does so they have to open the right door and close it for the problem to go away. You have given me very important lead, may be I will start with looking at the door switch. Meanwhile more suggestions are welcome.

As for the Aficio 1515, I solved the paper jam at the fixing unit by thoroughly cleaning the fixing unit, especially the exit rollers with WD 40, as for the black line at the back on first page i told the customer to change toner. They buy their own toner.
    worked for me too. i just bent the door switch a little and no more jams! thanks for the tip!