Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    edu

Ricoh MPC3500 Not Copying.

We have a Ricoh PC3500. The touch scree is not functional, however, we are trying to replace it. We have placed an order for the outer touch screen but its worked out to be close to a £100. Is this normal?

My second problem is that, the machine is failing to copy and document from the document feeder or scanner. There are no errors being indicated from the machine, however, it is failing to show that the machine is ready to copy. The green led light that should show on the copy button is also showing as red as opposed to green to indicate that the machine is ready to copy. We have cleared all paper jams and the toners are all in tact.

Any ideas to these issues?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Bantams's Avatar

Re: Ricoh MPC3500 Not Copying.

Last time we ordered any touch screens for this model the part number was B223 9900 and they cost 2pence each

The second issue is the HDD needs formatting or replacing.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

In service mode try check. SP 5 mode> DISABLE COPYING should be 0

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Lightbulb Re: Ricoh MPC3500 Not Copying.

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by edu View Post
    We have a Ricoh PC3500. The touch scree is not functional, however, we are trying to replace it. We have placed an order for the outer touch screen but its worked out to be close to a £100. Is this normal?

My second problem is that, the machine is failing to copy and document from the document feeder or scanner. There are no errors being indicated from the machine, however, it is failing to show that the machine is ready to copy. The green led light that should show on the copy button is also showing as red as opposed to green to indicate that the machine is ready to copy. We have cleared all paper jams and the toners are all in tact.

Any ideas to these issues?
    Sounds like you need a service call from a trained tech !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bantams View Post
    Last time we ordered any touch screens for this model the part number was B223 9900 and they cost 2pence each

The second issue is the HDD needs formatting or replacing.
    The B2239900 part is no longer available in the US, you have to buy the new ones now.
    Mystic Crystal Revelations

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Bantams's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tonerbomb View Post
    Sounds like you need a service call from a trained tech !!!!!

The B2239900 part is no longer available in the US, you have to buy the new ones now.

Good Job I ordered 50 of them when they were only 2 pence each then

shenglang

Hello everyone! ! My friend! Ricoh C3000 color copier results as shown, print effect is not a good question, is there such a failure this copier, optical also cleaned up, and fought copying prospective effect does not work! ! There are no friends friends to know that this is why, thank you!09822.jpg123457.jpg

shenglang

Hello everyone! ! My friend! Ricoh C3000 color copier results as shown, print effect is not a good question, is there such a failure this copier, optical also cleaned up, and fought copying prospective effect does not work! ! There are no friends friends to know that this is why, thank you!
    I will not send new stickers! ! Sorry! Thank you, my mail: shengxiaolang@126.com123457.jpg09822.jpg

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

There is a tech bulletin out for this problem #045- bad manufacturing of the touch screen flat cable. New updated part has a newer cable style on it (has white plastic end at end of cable) and will fix the problem of "dead" touchscreen.
    old part #b223-1494
    new part# b223-1484