Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts kannuki2's Avatar

Re: Have you ever seen this problem on Aficio 2075, 2090, MP9000 series??

I am curious. What have you replace on this machine thus far? PM perhaps......drum, charge, developer??????

Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    Hello

We have a lot of 2075,2090,2105, Mp9000 by our customers, sometimes one or more of these machines have a strange image quality problem.......it's almost the same for all machines (2075 , MP9000....)
    see the attached file please!!.

the machine replies the image of the copy before, but it seems to be negative (black and white are inverted)......the problem occurs in normal and in duplex mode.....

Transfer Assy!

Change the transfer Assy and u dont have this problem longer i have it over 10 Times u got a flashover and u can no more longer isalate the assy for this problem I changed before all Parts extra its dont give permisssion but with whole assy its work fine

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

like i said, seen this before, and frequently... therefore we replace the transfer bias roller at PM1000K. If the problem persists, then change the entire transfer unit, depends on how long the transfer-unit is in the machine so far.The Bias roller costs twice nothing, the whole unit is quit expensive.And no, just cleaning will help for about 100 prints :-)

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Codex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kannuki2 View Post
    I am curious. What have you replace on this machine thus far? PM perhaps......drum, charge, developer??????
    i changed the pcu, blade and developer two weeks ago, and last week the transfer belt.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Codex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vollegaaz View Post
    like i said, seen this before, and frequently... therefore we replace the transfer bias roller at PM1000K. If the problem persists, then change the entire transfer unit, depends on how long the transfer-unit is in the machine so far.The Bias roller costs twice nothing, the whole unit is quit expensive.And no, just cleaning will help for about 100 prints :-)
    the machine have now 1 million copies.......you changed the entire unit or only the upper part?.....the strange thing is that sometimes the problem disappears without any reason.........the machines works for weeks without any problem. I try to change the Bias roller as you said

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    the machine have now 1 million copies.......you changed the entire unit or only the upper part?.....the strange thing is that sometimes the problem disappears without any reason.........the machines works for weeks without any problem. I try to change the Bias roller as you said
    if we change the unit, then whe change the whole unit, but that's mostly after a couple million prints, then the casing at the rear is worned out also where the paper hits the edge of the transfer casing.I see you've changed all the other parts around the drum, don't forget to do SP3905 when replacing the drum, that's really important for the process control, (the same for Charge corona's SP2001 etc...)then the machine's resets the currents to their default and proces control can start from default setting. This is something that's often forgotten by the engineers, and always perform process control after working/or swapping parts around the drum.But this problem is certainly created by the transfer, mostly the bias roller or contacts are this dirty or contaminated with dust, then the machine tries to compensate the lost currents trough proces control, and then you get this strange things...kind regards and give some feedback after, always interesting :-)