Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Ricoh 2022 admin password can't get into address book

Re: Ricoh 2022 admin password can't get into address book

Quote Originally Posted by teebee1234 View Post
    For some reason I can't edit my above post, but the correct SP is 7-810 to reset (Access Code Clear).
    You're right. No editing available or 'like' button. Also no' like history' in profile settings.

Also.
    My android app has been down all day too

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copyaction View Post
    I know, I tried to edit my double post above and edit just sat there
    You did catch the part about the Key Op code, no login/password on this model?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

You did catch the part about the Key Op code, no login/password on this model?
    yes, but I was trying to log into the WIM where you click administrator at the top right of the page.

Got this from the Knowledge Base......What to do if the administrator password is forgotten Print Notify MePublished 08/15/2007 10:27 PM | Updated 06/30/2008 10:34 PM Answer ID 71499 | FAQ ID 71324 | Rank A2What to do if the administrator password is forgotten.Administrators do not need to enter a username. They only need to remember their password. If this password is forgotten, please try the following:1) The admin password is the same for both WebImageMoniter and telnet. Ask whether the customer remembers either of the two.2) Try the factory default "password".3) If both 1) and 2) do not work, a service engineer has to reset the password for the customer. Follow these steps:3-1) (IMPORTANT) Print a configuration sheet at the beginning. You will need the configuration sheet to restore the network settings. 3-2) Enter SP mode.3-3) Enter SP 5-801-011 (Memory Clear > NCS).3-4) Press [Execute].3-5) You will be asked for confirmation. (IMPORTANT) This will reset all of the network and interface settings. Make sure you have printed the configuration sheet. Press [Execute] once again.3-6) Turn off the device, then turn it back on.3-7) Restore all the network settings to the values of the configuration sheet.3-8) The above steps should have reset the password to the factory default, "password".3-9) Finally, the customer should log in to the device and change the password to their own. This can be done using Web Image Monitor or telnet ("passwd" command).

Well, when I pasted in the above info the formatting was a lot neater, after 'submit' it went south. Something going on currently with this site apparently. Hope it makes sense though.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Don't know if this works on older models, but you can login as "supervisor" with no password which will allow you to change the admin password on the newer ones...

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

3-2) Enter SP mode.3-3) Enter SP 5-801-011 (Memory Clear > NCS).3-4) Press [Execute].3-5) You will be asked for confirmation. (IMPORTANT) This will reset all of the network and interface settings. Make sure you have printed the configuration sheet. Press [Execute] once again.3-6) Turn off the device, then turn it back on.3-7) Restore all the network settings to the values of the configuration sheet.3-8) The above steps should have reset the password to the factory default, "password".3-9) Finally, the customer should log in to the device and change the password to their own. This can be done using Web Image Monitor or telnet ("passwd" command).
    Thanks teebee that did itand thanks sandmanmac it was "administrator" and "password" as default