Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    service manager
    suspect corrupt hard drive on fiery, or problem with large cable from fiery to 2105, also this cable is handed ie one side only connects to fiery not to copier even though it looks the same. also make sure the sd card and 2105 standard print controller nib board is removed,
    also the copier must be switched on before you boot the fiery up...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott_Lewis View Post
    Sounds like the copier is not detecting the Controller board. I take it you do not see an interface tab when you are looking at the System Settings under user tools.

Have you checked the fuse on the controller board and reseated the controller board?
    did you mean on main fuse or fuse 101 on the controller board? Main fuse is OK but we have not a scheme and we can not find a fuse 101, now we have two 2105 with the same problem. Thank you in advance.

Vacuum Cleaning Expert 1,000+ Posts iMind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikola View Post
    did you mean on main fuse or fuse 101 on the controller board? Main fuse is OK but we have not a scheme and we can not find a fuse 101, now we have two 2105 with the same problem. Thank you in advance.
    This is going to sound strange, but do you have the two memory Dimms 128mb 256mb installed in the machine, remember the printer scanner kit is 1. print/scanner SD card and 2. memories, 128/256mb
    B234 5563- PCB DDR-DIMM 128MB
    G332 5720- PCB:SDRAM-DIMM:256MB

We can all Win, but at the end we all loose. Save the greyhound

Quote Originally Posted by iMind View Post
    This is going to sound strange, but do you have the two memory Dimms 128mb 256mb installed in the machine, remember the printer scanner kit is 1. print/scanner SD card and 2. memories, 128/256mb
    B234 5563- PCB DDR-DIMM 128MB
    G332 5720- PCB:SDRAM-DIMM:256MB

Problem solved (: ,memory modules has been defected...before i start this post,i by new memory,because i think that is memory problem(no error codes all seems like to be ok,but no printer option),after replacing old one(with new) problem exist,and i start this topic...today i buy another memory(2nd) and all working ok...hm,first new memory seems like have fabric defection...