Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

big problem with 2105

We had a problem with printing without fiery and than we got a fiery and now we have a new problem.There is no possible to make a conecttion between fiery and printer controller.Also we can not make a conecttion with LAN port,there is not a signal on LCD of LAN conecttion. We dont have a PRINTER option in SYSTEM SETTING.Firmware is up to date,on my LCD there is not information of LAN card and wen we put a fiery card on LCD is only "loading,please wait" and it is standing non stop.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts rthonpm's Avatar
    A fiery and print controller cannot exist on the same machine. A service call sounds as if it's in order as setting up a fiery isn't always the most joyous of events...

Vacuum Cleaning Expert 1,000+ Posts iMind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rthonpm View Post
    A fiery and print controller cannot exist on the same machine. A service call sounds as if it's in order as setting up a fiery isn't always the most joyous of events...
    NIB and fiery can be on the same machine, same as CS 555 got one working well but canīt help I didīnt set it up (your machine is new no service manuals no tessa, tell me what fiery are you setting up.

Quote Originally Posted by iMind View Post
    NIB and fiery can be on the same machine, same as CS 555 got one working well but canīt help I didīnt set it up (your machine is new no service manuals no tessa, tell me what fiery are you setting up.
    I remeber downloading language to copier the fiery canīt be connected.

Quote Originally Posted by iMind View Post
    I remeber downloading language to copier the fiery can´t be connected.
    the copier has to be OFF before you turn on fiery, setup fiery and then turn the copier on, press fiery key no the copier to activate fiery settings on LCD. fiery E-7000 on Cs 555 Aficio color 5560

I did not put fiery and print controller at same time...simply 2105 don't see anything attached to print controller,i only can use it as copier!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikola View Post
    I did not put fiery and print controller at same time...simply 2105 don't see anything attached to print controller,i only can use it as copier!
    try to enable NIC SP 5.985 001 NIC 002 USB default is 0 must be set to 1

printer is in lan network over fiery,but also we try to make direct lan connection with no success(we change fiery card on the print controller with the lan,but nothing was happened),simply we can't make conection between pc and printer(there is no printer option on the display)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikola View Post
    printer is in lan network over fiery,but also we try to make direct lan connection with no success(we change fiery card on the print controller with the lan,but nothing was happened),simply we can't make conection between pc and printer(there is no printer option on the display)
    after removing the fiery card enter service mode then activate NIC board default is off enter 1 to active, NIC SP 5.985 001

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Scott_Lewis's Avatar
    Sounds like the copier is not detecting the Controller board. I take it you do not see an interface tab when you are looking at the System Settings under user tools.

Have you checked the fuse on the controller board and reseated the controller board?