Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Tonner question MPC 7500 and Proc 700

Hello guys gain, I have a problem with toner to MPC7500, in my country (brazil) all toners are imported, so, toner for MPC 7500 are 3 times expensive compared with proc700, I had some proc's and mpc's, i change toner hopper from mpc to proc and work but toner cartridge chip aren't changeable, in my pumpkin head i think "the code aren't toner bottle" and i'm trying to around this issue, and have some question:

1 . if i change nvram will work?
    2. what can i do to make this work?

i'm asking because, mpc7500 are half of price, but supply's are 3 times expensive.so if a could have low supply price (proc700) and low buying cost (mpc7500) this will be amazing.

thanks for all responses, call me dummy if i was delusional.

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts

Re: Tonner question MPC 7500 and Proc 700

Quote Originally Posted by CRISTIAN MULLER View Post
    Hello guys gain, I have a problem with toner to MPC7500, in my country (brazil) all toners are imported, so, toner for MPC 7500 are 3 times expensive compared with proc700, I had some proc's and mpc's, i change toner hopper from mpc to proc and work but toner cartridge chip aren't changeable, in my pumpkin head i think "the code aren't toner bottle" and i'm trying to around this issue, and have some question:

i'm asking because, mpc7500 are half of price, but supply's are 3 times expensive.so if a could have low supply price (proc700) and low buying cost (mpc7500) this will be amazing.

This is a Ricoh thing!! They will set the Pro series costs much lower to be competitive in the "Pro" market( aka print for pay). For all practical purposes the toner and developer "could be the same " only packaged differently. Getting them to work between models is usually more work than it's worth!!!! BTW ALL THE MANUFACTURERS DO THIS SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may still be delusional, but i may be too................
    Mystic Crystal Revelations

Lightbulb Re: Tonner question MPC 7500 and Proc 700

Quote Originally Posted by CRISTIAN MULLER View Post

É Possível fazer com que a MPC6000/7500 utilize os toners da linha Pro modificando a placa num preço que compensa. Add Wapp:31-973509107