Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    7502 Stickers question

7502 Stickers question

Hi, Everybody. I just got a MP 7502 (D131) in that has none of the function stickers on the left side of the LCD, ie copy, printer, fax, document server and scanner. Where are these part numbers located? In the PC under exterior there are a couple of application sheets listed, and I'm not sure if that's even what I'm looking for.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    7502 Stickers question

Re: 7502 Stickers question

As with all machines that come with the customizable home, the function keys are not labeled and directly out of the box do not have any function assigned to them. In with the rest of the labels for the machine there should be a black sheet about 2 inches by 3 inches that has two sets of labels and an grey sheet of blank labels. Once you have assigned functions to the keys, you can then label them accordingly.

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    7502 Stickers question

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    As with all machines that come with the customizable home, the function keys are not labeled and directly out of the box do not have any function assigned to them. In with the rest of the labels for the machine there should be a black sheet about 2 inches by 3 inches that has two sets of labels and an grey sheet of blank labels. Once you have assigned functions to the keys, you can then label them accordingly.
    Slim, I wish it was that easy. This is a used box. Im gonna have to order them, just not sure of the part number.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    7502 Stickers question

Look in the accessories portion of the parts catalog. I think that what you want is Accessories Item 28: Part # D1491575 SHEET: APPLICATION: MULTI-LANGUAGE: NA. The grey one I think is Accessories Item 10: Part # D1291568: SHEET: APPLICATION: MULTI-LANGUAGE: BLANK. I hope this helps.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    7502 Stickers question

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Look in the accessories portion of the parts catalog. I think that what you want is Accessories Item 28: Part # D1491575 SHEET: APPLICATION: MULTI-LANGUAGE: NA. The grey one I think is Accessories Item 10: Part # D1291568: SHEET: APPLICATION: MULTI-LANGUAGE: BLANK. I hope this helps.
    That sounds right. Don't bother with the grey sheet as it truly is blank, just grey stickers.