swiftrance

Ricoh Aficio 3045 firmware update request

Can someone please send me the firmware update that's needed to be able to scan via SMB to Server 2012 on a Ricoh Aficio 3045?

I've already tried disabling SMB Signing on the server and just about every variation of SMB scanner address book setups (path, authentication, etc) without success. FTP scanning isn't an option. On site people aren't technical. I've been searching for days and I haven't been able to locate the update anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I know this topic has been beaten to death, I'm sorry. Thanks in advance.

Current version:
    Ricoh Aficio 3045 firmware.jpg

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Re: Ricoh Aficio 3045 firmware update request

If you are a qualified Ricoh tech in the US, you can get it from TSRC. I am certain other Ricoh regions have it available to the qualified techs. It should be listed under Special/Custom and has a release date of 4-1-13. If not, you can buy from Paul@Justmanuals.com.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Talking Re: Ricoh Aficio 3045 firmware update request

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    If you are a qualified Ricoh tech in the US, you can get it from TSRC. I am certain other Ricoh regions have it available to the qualified techs. It should be listed under Special/Custom and has a release date of 4-1-13. If not, you can buy from Paul@Justmanuals.com.

Hi !

Do you have Ricoh MP5000 (English Version) latest Firmware?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Hi !

Do you have Ricoh MP2550/ 3350 (English Version) latest Firmware?
    I want to have fireware ,anyone to give me to my email:thanhnamricoh@gmail.com
    thanks all!

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thanhnamricoh View Post
    Hi !

Do you have Ricoh MP2550/ 3350 (English Version) latest Firmware?
    I want to have fireware ,anyone to give me to my email:thanhnamricoh@gmail.com
    thanks all!
    Since Paul is no longer with us to purchase firmware from and as yet no one else has set up an online store for firmware, you are going to have to replace that red card you have been given with a few green cards and build rep power by helping others before you can expect us to give you firmware. You are obvious not an authorized Ricoh tech or you would be able to get it directly from Ricoh. Your best bet is to find a Ricoh branch or Ricoh Family Group dealer near you and pay for a service tech to come out and update the firmware. Oh, by the way, fireware is what firemen wear to protect them when fighting a fire.