Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Question A650 Black on back side (Leading Edge)

Hi Friend I hope Somebody have an idea of this situation.
    The problem is,the transfer belt always getting dirty after a few hundred copies.At leading edge of backside of paper have snowy vertical black.all paper size are same.
    I have cleans all part on this unit and also change the unit but doesn't work well.Is there any adjustment in SP mode to solved this problem
    Last edited by petrus; 04-11-2008 at 02:31 AM. Reason: to insert attechment

Toner Monkey 250+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by petrus View Post
    The problem is,the transfer belt always getting dirty after a few hundred copies.At leading edge of backside of paper have snowy vertical black.all paper size are same.
    I have cleans all part on this unit and also change the unit but doesn't work well.Is there any adjustment in SP mode to solved this problem
    Have you tried changing the belt cleaning blade?

Check the recycle coil inside the transfer unit, it the coil is broke or clogged then it isn't going to take away the waste toner collected by the cleaning blade.

Failing that look on the SMC report to check that you aren't getting SC495. Even if you aren't take out the toner recycling assembly from the back of the machine, strip it down and vac it out.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie1981 View Post
    Have you tried changing the belt cleaning blade?

Check the recycle coil inside the transfer unit, it the coil is broke or clogged then it isn't going to take away the waste toner collected by the cleaning blade.

Failing that look on the SMC report to check that you aren't getting SC495. Even if you aren't take out the toner recycling assembly from the back of the machine, strip it down and vac it out.

Thanks Ollie for your reply.But the things you have mantion are all ok.the coil nothing wrong and the transfer belt is new installed. the Waste toner recycling pump I already cleans up.SC495 never appear.

Last week I've try change the transfer belt, by this week I will call Back the customer for the situation of his machine.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by petrus View Post

Istill have no solution on this,,,please help,me

black in back (looks ac/dc)

what toner are you using???? seems like bad toner or overtoning......could be also bad transfer belt........
    trc

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts
    A650 Black on back side (Leading Edge)

Sounds overtoned. What are your VSp and VSg readings?
    Are you using OEM supplies?

You never realize how cheap a professional is until after you let an amateur do it.
    A+; Network +; PDI+

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    on another machine we using the same toner and no problem.on front page the copies are clear,no overtoning,only on back of paper and only at leading edge of it.
    what I've try recently is changing the belt and seem to be good,but not realy sure.

I need to have a look my self on it.however thanks a lot for you all.