Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Question Ricoh 1105 SC322

Hi Guys,

I have a 1105 that gives me a sc-322 when printing. The customer could use the copy mode, but not the print mode. This is the only one we have left in our arsenal, so I have few Items to swap. I have tried the print controller and door switches. Any suggestion that could point the right way are very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Luigi

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Scott_Lewis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luig View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have a 1105 that gives me a sc-322 when printing. The customer could use the copy mode, but not the print mode. This is the only one we have left in our arsenal, so I have few Items to swap. I have tried the print controller and door switches. Any suggestion that could point the right way are very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Luigi
    Here is a list of stuff to check for the sc321 on a Af2105. I haven't compared the electronics differences between the two families. Just food for thought. Use at your own risk.

I'm feeling lazy today.

• If the problem occurs in the Printer mode only:

Priority 1. Check the Fuse condition on the Interface Board.

Priority 2. Check the harness between Interface board and Memory board.

Priority 3. Check the harness between BCU and SICU Board (especially, the relay connector located on the back side of the fly wheel)

Priority 4. Check the harness between Laser Diode Board (LDB) and SICU.

Priority 5. Check if the paper feeding is abnormal (Check the Paper quality, or Relay sensor, or Paper feed unit, which create excessive torque to drive
    components, etc).

Priority 6. Check the Controller Board, or Memory Board, or Interface Board.

Priority 7. Replace the LDB, or BCU or SICU.

Vacuum Cleaning Expert 1,000+ Posts iMind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luig View Post
    Hi Guys,

Thanks,

Luigi
    Talking about Benelli Aficio 850, since you´ve seen the door switchs I presume you´ve looked at the lazer. theres a small board at the back of the machine with two relay switch, try changing there possition. they thru up SC320 and SC322
    We can all Win, but at the end we all loose. Save the greyhound

Thank You for your help, it turned out to have a combo problem and the first SICU that I took out had a problem too. Once I replaced the LDU and a "GOOD" SICU the machine was up and running. At least for now.

Thanks again

Luigi