Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts tcypy1961's Avatar

Ricoh Aficio 2035 SC546 Error Code

This Ricoh Aficio 2035 I've been working has had an SC-546 error code come up on it sporadically. I have replaced the thermistors, swapped out fuser units, swapped the power source PCB and the wire harness. What next can I replace for this code? Also, the error code does reset, but after a day or so it comes back up. Thank you for any help given.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Ricoh Aficio 2035 SC546 Error Code

Re: Ricoh Aficio 2035 SC546 Error Code

Quote Originally Posted by tcypy1961 View Post
    This Ricoh Aficio 2035 I've been working has had an SC-546 error code come up on it sporadically. I have replaced the thermistors, swapped out fuser units, swapped the power source PCB and the wire harness. What next can I replace for this code? Also, the error code does reset, but after a day or so it comes back up. Thank you for any help given.
    It seems you've eliminated everything except the connector on the machine itself -probably just built up paper dust and other gunk

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post
    It seems you've eliminated everything except the connector on the machine itself -probably just built up paper dust and other gunk
    we had this problem a while. actually quite a while back and we couldnnever duplicate it on site. It turned out to be their voltage source, ie the wall voltage.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by wester View Post
    we had this problem a while. actually quite a while back and we could never duplicate it on site. It turned out to be their voltage source, ie the wall voltage.
    I would check their AC power. Probably power sags. An ESP power filter is a good way to check in real time.