Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ricoh Pro c720

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Ricoh Pro c720

Re: Ricoh Pro c720

Quote Originally Posted by jc1print View Post
    Thank u very much s greatly appreciate everyone's help do u sell ricoh parts too looking a local supplier in nyc
    Within 40 miles of New York 10001 zip code there are 3 Ricoh dealers (2 are in NJ), 4 Savin dealers (2 are in NJ) and 11 Lanier dealers all of which are in New York state. Try one of them.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Ricoh Pro c720

Sounds like jc1print is saying that there is one Ricoh tech covering all of New York City, and he's sick.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by laitang View Post
    Can you show an image of control panel?
    here is the cover upon request
    Attached Images Attached Images

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Within 40 miles of New York 10001 zip code there are 3 Ricoh dealers (2 are in NJ), 4 Savin dealers (2 are in NJ) and 11 Lanier dealers all of which are in New York state. Try one of them.
    can u please tell me how to locate them greatly appreciate your help

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by anothertech View Post
    Sounds like jc1print is saying that there is one Ricoh tech covering all of New York City, and he's sick.
    im not saying that but trying to search online everyone says they dont work on the C720 so i aint sick just looking for some assistance!!!

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Ricoh Pro c720

Quote Originally Posted by jc1print View Post
    im not saying that but trying to search online everyone says they dont work on the C720 so i aint sick just looking for some assistance!!!
    Ricoh Production Printing Support 1-877-318-8968

unTrusted Tech 250+ Posts imaginemoko's Avatar

try to check Sir PSU EA2 - FU3 (facing back side remove the lower right cover the board in the middle) and PSU G - FU2 (facing the back side the board at right underneath of AC Driver Board you can see this boards after you swing the lower right window) both 4A but be more extra carefull when removing this board bracket some connector dont have slack.

but still its a best to have a trained ricoh engineer look it for you Sir, Good Luck
    but still it
    fix the customer first then fix the machine... its simple and makes life more easy.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by imaginemoko View Post
    try to check Sir PSU EA2 - FU3 (facing back side remove the lower right cover the board in the middle) and PSU G - FU2 (facing the back side the board at right underneath of AC Driver Board you can see this boards after you swing the lower right window) both 4A but be more extra carefull when removing this board bracket some connector dont have slack.

but still its a best to have a trained ricoh engineer look it for you Sir, Good Luck
    but still it
    thank you very much i checked both fuses and replaced both awaiting to hopefully hear from a tech i called to check harness cables and switches
    greatly appreciate everyones help on this matter

aawwad

Hello..
    my name is Ayman, I'm interested in buying Ricoh Pro C720. Is there any difference between this machine and Pro C900 other than the speed?

Technician

[QUOTE=imaginemoko;447535] try to check Sir PSU EA2 - FU3 (facing back side remove the lower right cover the board in the middle) and PSU G - FU2 (facing the back side the board at right underneath of AC Driver Board you can see this boards after you swing the lower right window) both 4A but be more extra carefull when removing this board bracket some connector dont have slack.

but still it[/QUOTE

question on that board there is a light next to the fuse is that suppose to be on when the machine is turned on?
    and can u tell me where are the sensors to this machine for the doors?
    Last edited by jc1print; 12-11-2014 at 01:51 AM.