Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    clear sc 542 for sp 311n ricoh

Re: clear sc 542 for sp 311n ricoh

Quote Originally Posted by ali h azez View Post
    [QUOTE = slimslob؛ 454814] إذا كنت لا تزال لديها برنامج تشغيل القرص الأصلي الذي جاء مع C311N SP، قم بتشغيل برنامج سمارت تنظيم مراقبة هذا هو عليه. إذا لم يكن لديك القرص، يمكنك تحميل SOM من سائق ريكو
    Thanks
    When inter to the sp mode service - asks No
    Please help

Your basically screwed, call a tech.

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

I'm not sure about this machine as I'm not trained on it, but there are MFDs where the if the user changes the security settings it can a deny access to service mode. The only thing to do then is to get the user to change their security settings back to default and then enter service mode. I don't remember seeing that on single function printers though.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Polarbear's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ali h azez View Post
    how can i reset sc 542 on a c 312dn color printer.
    need to enter service mode to reset . how can i enter service mode?
    notes / the ricoh printer (Aficio SP C312DN) dose not have a keypad with numbers. there is a stop/start key ,job reset key,menu key, escape key , up and down key, and #enter key
    Good day

I know the service manual talks about entering the service mode via the op panel, but no-where do they explain how.

The only reliable way is to install the SOM (Smart Organising Monitor) app that is on the CD that came with the machine in the Utility directory.

Connect the machine to the pc with a USB cable and open the utility app. Select User Tools, Printer configuration. Enter Admin074. Select SPMode2. Select Fusing code reset button (lower right of the app).

Exit app and restart device. If the fuser is ok, the device will return to normal operation.
    Press the GREEN button!!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Hold down START/STOP and ESCAPE key together and switch on the machine( for atleast 10 sec)

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    If you still have the original driver disk that came with the SP C311N, run the Smart Organizing Monitor program that is on it. If you do not have the disk, you can download SOM from Ricoh driver page: http://www.ricoh-usa.com/downloads/p...2/c311_2en.htm
    You need to use the password "Admin074" on the SOM to access the maintenance pages. The fuser reset is under SP3.
    Also, you can take off the right side cover and check the continuity of the lamp/thermostat series by unplugging the larger 2 wire
    connector from the board and metering it. If you have continuity and the reset fails, the power supply is probably the problem.
    Mine went bad after a power outage. I have the mfp machine, but the printer version should be the same.

AndySB

Thumbs down Re: clear sc 542 for sp 311n ricoh

Quote Originally Posted by ruben View Post
    You were told how to, two posts above.
    The reason he can still not enter is you have indicated the wrong procedure..... on these machine you have to press STOP THEN 107 THEN START BUTTON...this gets you into sp modes where if you scroll through you will find the FUSER RESET>>Execute and reboot..help dont ridicule if your gonna comment.

AndySB

Quote Originally Posted by anothertech View Post
    your basically screwed, call a tech.
    dont listen to them just follow this: Stop button 107 then start button this gets you into sp mode look through options for fuser rest.. Execute this then turn machine on wait 10 secs and turn back on..

AndySB

Quote Originally Posted by dapost View Post
    you need to use the password "admin074" on the som to access the maintenance pages. The fuser reset is under sp3.
    Also, you can take off the right side cover and check the continuity of the lamp/thermostat series by unplugging the larger 2 wire
    connector from the board and metering it. If you have continuity and the reset fails, the power supply is probably the problem.
    Mine went bad after a power outage. I have the mfp machine, but the printer version should be the same.
    good reply you can also reset on panel by following this stop 107 then start button, this gets you into sp modes where you can find the fuser rest which you execute and reboot machine.

Why are you posting a reply to a thread that was last used December 31/2015???