Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Finisher problems

can anyone provide the lattest firmware to update the sr3140 finisher attached to the c5503. it sporatically is tripping the sc721-70 error. i did manage to here the lift motor once bind when i first found the height sensor lever clipping the wire harness. i routed the harness differently so the lever doesn't clip it anymore and i ran the crap out of it when i was there two days ago, but the customer just called back for the sc721-70 error again.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Finisher problems

If you are in the US and are a Ricoh family group dealer, you can download it from rfg-esource. Click the search button (not the search box), enter the product code for the MFP, in this case D148, for Firmware/Media type select SD/PCMCIA and click search.

Always download only the firmware for the correct doc feeder type. If it says Common in the description, it is for both. If it say SmartOperationPanel then it is for the SOP. If it says nothing, it is for the normal operation panel. There will also be two that say ALL, one for the SOP and one for normal. These contain all the main frame modules but not any peripherals, finishers etc.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

check rd686006
    Attached Files Attached Files

Junior Member dan@ucprint.co.uk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TonerMunkeh View Post
    I've got a 5503 with an SR3150 on it doing EXACTLY the same thing. Any ideas gentlemen / ladies?
    we have had this problem when people are stacking boxes of paper underneath the catch tray