Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    DCTPrinters

Ricoh Aficio MP C2800 Error SC 360

Hello all,

I have been having a problem with my Ricoh MP C2800 in which after about 5 prints come out it will stop and flash a SC 360 error code. I have seem some conflicting information online, I have seen some people say that error code is a problem with the hard drive. So i pulled out the hard drive and checked for any bad sectors, the hard drive came out clean. I also changed all the cords from the machine to the hard drive. After more research i found that the code could be a problem with the:
    TD sensor (Vt high) The Vt value of the black, magenta, cyan, or yellow TD sensor exceeds the specified value (default: 4.7V) with SP3020-002 for twenty counts. The [Vt - Vtref] value of the black, magenta, cyan, or yellow TD sensor exceeds the specified value (default: 5.0V) with SP3020-001.

So now i am at a loss, because I am not sure how to test the TD sensor on the machine to see which color might be the one having the problem and what i can do to fix it.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Bantams's Avatar

Re: Ricoh Aficio MP C2800 Error SC 360

Well SC360 is the Black TD Sensor so check the black pcu especially the connector connecting it with the black dev unit.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Ricoh Aficio MP C2800 Error SC 360

Re: Ricoh Aficio MP C2800 Error SC 360

Download Goose's Guide.
    Goose's Guide is Baaaaack!