Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Ricoh Pro 1107 service mode

Re: Ricoh Pro 1107 service mode

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Gates View Post
    PRESS STOP(ONCE) , PRESS STOP A SECOND TIME AND HOLD IT , SERVICE MODE IS 5811 , SCROLL DOWN THIRD SERIAL # SAY NOVITA OR COUNTER , WRITE THAT NUMBER DOWN , THEN GO BACK TO THE FIRST (CALLED SET) AND SECOND(SET BICU ) , AND YOU WILL SEE SOFT KEY BOARD, ENTER YOUR NUMBER (CASE SENSITIVE) , THEN FOR SECOND AS WELL THE SECOND, THEN REBOOT.

I do not know where you got this from but it is not from the service manual. Entering service mode is the same as for mid volume and high volume copiers. Though it is not in the D059 sweries service manual, it is in the D062 series service manual. The only difference is that you use the grey (or blue) CLEAR button instead of the RED(or Orange) STOP/CLEAR.

As for accusing us jumping to conclusions, we know for a fact that you have never been to a Ricoh training class because if you had, you would not have asked how to get into service program mode. Other than splitting the function of the previous Stop/Clear button to separate Stop button and Clear button, entering SP mode has been the same for almost all model of digital MFP equipment. If you do not know it, then you are not qualified to be working Production model equipment.

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I do not know where you got this from but it is not from the service manual. Entering service mode is the same as for mid volume and high volume copiers. Though it is not in the D059 sweries service manual, it is in the D062 series service manual. The only difference is that you use the grey (or blue) CLEAR button instead of the RED(or Orange) STOP/CLEAR.

As for accusing us jumping to conclusions, we know for a fact that you have never been to a Ricoh training class because if you had, you would not have asked how to get into service program mode. Other than splitting the function of the previous Stop/Clear button to separate Stop button and Clear button, entering SP mode has been the same for almost all model of digital MFP equipment. If you do not know it, then you are not qualified to be working Production model equipment.
    Heh, I think I will be using that word you just invented if that's OK.
    On a lighter note, try harder. You're better than that.

Alan Gareth

I have a used 1107 and can access the service mode but it seems to count 1 page a 2 pages when I copy onto larger papers, how can I change it so that any paper size copy is 1 increment on the counter?

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar

Switch off A3 double count in special SP.
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

Alan Gareth

I cant find that option in Sp Mode, do you know the line number? Thank you.

I pm'd you the factory sp mode to change the serial