Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician

Re: SC 495 Ricoh PRO 906

Quote Originally Posted by info@digitaalprint.be View Post
    Believe me, I saw everything after. Not once, but certainly 10 times. I changed the wheel plate already. Each engine works.
    And, yes, the sensor is connected

Patrick
    Otherwise I would ask no advice here. On other machines i already had SC 495.....

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    SC 495 Ricoh PRO 906

I'm not sure if we have a language barrier or not. I ask " are you getting toner into the developer unit? " you answer " I did that " . Are you saying yes? You say " each engine works ". What are you calling an engine?

What are your readings for vsg and vsp? Did they change when you initialized the new developer?

What is the meter count for the developer unit? I have had to change them at around 3 million for internal failures. I haven't seen you say that you've tried another developer unit.

I'm not trying to frustrate you, but I'm not there and don't know what you know, and don't know your level of expertise on the equipment. All I can do is ask questions and try to help you by understanding what you have seen and done. I apologize if this isn't helping at all.
    Totoro

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by info@digitaalprint.be View Post
    Believe me, I saw everything after. Not once, but certainly 10 times. I changed the wheel plate already. Each engine works.
    And, yes, the sensor is connected

Patrick
    Dear Friends, colleagues, it was the pump unit B234 3260. See pictures.IMG_0678.JPGIMG_0679.JPG