Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    fax to folder ricoh aficio 201spf

    hi
    need help plz
    how to made the settings for transferring fax documents to a shared folder on a PC for ricoh aficio 201spf


  2. #2
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    fax to folder ricoh aficio 201spf

    terramobil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Düsseldorf/Germany
    Posts
    358
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: fax to folder ricoh aficio 201spf

    Quote Originally Posted by imad amayoud View Post
    hi
    need help plz
    how to made the settings for transferring fax documents to a shared folder on a PC for ricoh aficio 201spf
    Ricoh has fantastic manuals where this is exactly described.

    First you have to specify a destination in the addressbook,
    after that you can set the forwarding details in Fax Features/Admin Tools

    Last edited by terramobil; 04-19-2017 at 01:34 PM.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up Re: fax to folder ricoh aficio 201spf

    Quote Originally Posted by terramobil View Post
    Ricoh has fantastic manuals where this is exactly described.

    First you have to specify a destination in the addressbook,
    after that you can set the forwarding details in Fax Features/Admin Tools


    thats what i need .......thank you very much for your help


  4. #4
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    /Florida
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: fax to folder ricoh aficio 201spf

    first create a folder on c drive of computer make sure it is shared. second create a user in address book on copier. will need to copy path of folder you created on c drive and then paste in smb folder path you also might have to folder authentication using user name and password of computer that folder was created on. then user tools fax turn on fax forwarding and select folder this will be a tif file from copier unless you change it in parameters settings to pdf can do this through web monitor browser enter ip address of copier then log in user is admin and there is no password


  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: fax to folder ricoh aficio 201spf

    Quote Originally Posted by COPIERMAN View Post
    first create a folder on c drive of computer make sure it is shared. second create a user in address book on copier. will need to copy path of folder you created on c drive and then paste in smb folder path you also might have to folder authentication using user name and password of computer that folder was created on. then user tools fax turn on fax forwarding and select folder this will be a tif file from copier unless you change it in parameters settings to pdf can do this through web monitor browser enter ip address of copier then log in user is admin and there is no password
    thanks for help ....i solved the problem with the same method


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here