Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Richo fax 3310le

I am working on a richo fax 3310 le. It needs a fuser gear. I hate to sound lame but.... How do you get the fuser out? The lamps seem to be a perminate part of the machine!!! Do i have to take the whole thing apart to unhook them? Thanks

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts rthonpm's Avatar
    The 3310 is really a re-badged AF 1013 with the platen glass removed, and almost identical to the LD 015 machine fuser. To remove the fuser, take out the inside cover and unhook the connection to the power supply and then remove the two screws from the fuser frame and then a couple connectors and it should come right out. The lamp is screwed in on each side of the frame, which opens up like a clam shell.
    These little fusers are a bear to work on though. Good luck!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

thanks

Thank you i will give it another look. Maybe i just need to replace the whole unit instead of the gear. I'll see what shape it is in. Thanks again, copierlady

xphyperleon

3310 le

opening 3310 le fax mach.you must remove docs feed stay and cover beside it.then remove paper eject stay(cover of laser unit u can fine also the power unit there and connectors.but first remove the panel board first slide it sideways dont force it.then u can easily remove the whole fixing unit screws and connectors.

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts Eric1968's Avatar
    It is really not that difficult. Remember to install the hot roller bushings in the right way, and watch out that the stripper pawls don't damage your new hot roller.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Smile nos

Another suggestion. replace the thermistor as well. Had one that i didnt replace it and it melted the pressure roller to my new hot roller. That was a bad day.