Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 1,000+ Posts
    Need help on Ricoh 2027

Go to your printer and open properties. Check the accessories tab and add stuff like extra paper trays, bypass, duplex etc. You will have to do this for each driver.
    Quote Originally Posted by pmtvn View Post
    Hi TonerMunkeh,

I have try PLC, PCL 5e, PCL 6 - All working fine, print all pages I need.
    But with there driver I can not use all paper tray and bypass tray also.
    Also, I can not do some setting like RCPS.

Pl. help,
    Thanks, Hung,

NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Technician

Had this problem before...

Quote Originally Posted by Vulkor View Post
    I'm betting its Page settings in WORD. Word will override print driver settings.
    Almost right it is something like that .....but it does not overide the printer driver ,it changes the driver settings ...all that needs to be done is to change everythinng back to default in "Printing preferences"...then documents should print fine!!!

Technician
    Dear All,

Finally, I have solved problem by changed new Network card. Now I can print all pages.
    I have also try with PCL 5; 6 with all paper tray by advised of Mikadonovan, work fine with thanks.

All the best for this forum and all of you!

Technician
    Is your problem solved ? How ? I have the same problem in Gestetner 1502 (equivalent to Ricoh Aficio 1015). The machine is connected through crossover cable with laptop. I have take printout of 540 pages (pdf file) in both side of the paper so the the thickness of the book will reduce in half (no duplex facility in the machine). First, I gave print command for 270 pages but after 157 pages the printer stops & showing processing for long time. Restarted the equipment & send command for the pages 158-270 but again the problem same i.e. processing for long time. Tried the same for several times but no hope. Presently, the equipment has 128MB RAM.

I am sure, there are no problem with my laptop (updated Vista Business, Office 2007, Acrobat 9) because I took the same printout in an another printer. Support please. s_bairagya@yahoo.co.in

Technician
    Hi Samiranbairagya,

Yes, I have solved problem with my printer by changing new NIC (Network card),
    But in my case, I only have problem when using RPCS driver, with PCL 5/6 everything fine.

Mat be it help,
    Hung,

Technician
    Thanks

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Need help on Ricoh 2027

Try to use the Aficio 3025 PCL5 driver. This driver supports printing from different trays also to older maschines.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Vulkor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hjvol View Post
    Almost right it is something like that .....but it does not overide the printer driver ,it changes the driver settings ...all that needs to be done is to change everythinng back to default in "Printing preferences"...then documents should print fine!!!
    Depends on what version of Word you are using. Some versions DO NOT Change the Printer Driver, but their settings override the print driver. Causes some confusion when you look at Driver and it is correct, but things don't come out right.