Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: PCL6 Problem

tct3025

PCL6 Problem

I Use Windows XP and Office 2007. When I use review from Excel, choose setup and check Landscape
    Excel can not show view page in landscape and I can not Print on MPC5000 in landscape

Do you have any one whos know this problem ?

I try to use RPCS drivers its ok but RPCS not use some program in my company

Technical/IT Support 500+ Posts Venom's Avatar
    Try PCL5, Ricoh drivers have issues
    IBM, Mita, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, Kyocera, HyPAS, Canon, Oce, Samsung, HP, TEO IP PBX/Unified Communications, Comptia Network+ Comptia PDI+ Certifications

KeyOp-Jeff
    A few ideas to help with your printing issue. Although not directly related these ideas can help to pin point the cause.
    If you have not already done so, try the newest drivers from the Ricoh web site.
    Also I have found that more often then not the applications will almost always override the print driver. This means, if you have preferences set in the page layout of the application it will negate the print driver settings. Keep in mind that Excel has multiple pages or tabs. Each of these tabs has its own preferences for printing. To test the landscape print issue start a new word pad file and test the driver’s functionality. I hope you have found your solution.