Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Aficio AF2027 printing problem

I print from MS Office 2007 using AF2027 pcl6 driver, selected document & print size to A4, tray 4 but the machine always insist to print from tray 1. I have tried to reinstall the driver & use RPCS driver as well but the same problem still occur. Could anyone help me on this?

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts Eric1968's Avatar
    Check the document properties of your document, and set the tray settings to automatic. I think the settings are set to tray 1.

Passing Duplication Xpert 1,000+ Posts cobiray's Avatar
    You can change the default printer tray settings on the machine in User Tools->System Settings->Paper Tray tab.
    the savin2535 is displaying well bet the hiter lamp is not shining and the lamp had been tested o.k.please kindly help.
    Samir: No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to God, one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window.
    Michael Bolton: You and me both, man. That thing is lucky I'm not armed.

Technician
    Paper tray setting was default to 'Auto Tray Select' at driver properties, machine usertools & the word option has set to 'Use printer setting'. The file has 3 pages; 1st & 2nd page will comes from tray1, only 3rd page will comes from tray 4.

What happens if you print the file to another machine? What happens if you print the same file from another PC? Did you try the PCL5 driver?

It sounds like maybe the first two pages are not formatted to the same size paper as the last.
    the savin2535 is displaying well bet the hiter lamp is not shining and the lamp had been tested o.k.please kindly help.
    Samir: No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to God, one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window.

Technician

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cobiray View Post
    What happens if you print the file to another machine? What happens if you print the same file from another PC? Did you try the PCL5 driver?

It sounds like maybe the first two pages are not formatted to the same size paper as the last.
    i finally found the solution. Thanks for the help.

i finally found the solution. Thanks for the help.
    And the answer was.....

Technician
    It was really the file format difference between the 2 pages and the 3rd page. Just set back the page layout default to auto tray select will do.