Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Image problem - Transfer roller? ricoh mpc 3500/4500

Good morning, wanted to know if anyone ever had changed the transfer roller is on the duplex, I have a few machines of this model and I can not get solid color impresses, come with small patches as if it lacked some of the color, I've changed transfer bell and color in the band is even, but the fault is see on the sheet before entering the fuser, attached a copy, not very noticeable but if you do a zoom may be, I appreciate your opinions and excuse my English

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Image problem - Transfer roller? ricoh mpc 3500/4500

That is normal for that maschine

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts Eric1968's Avatar

You can't get a full size solid print on this machine without some irregularities. It might be possible when the machine is new and with a good paper quality, it's not a printing press. But when I see the prints the quality can be better. Maybe you can improve the quality by replacing some drum/dv-units. Drum should be replaced around 80k and dv-units at 240k.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Unhappy Re: Image problem - Transfer roller? ricoh mpc 3500/4500

Thanks for your replies, I really disappointed with this machine , it is a simple thought but I thought that having a machine with a newer technology the quality would improve rather than worsen, the model reminds me af 1232C, could be suspected that some of the model itself but I was surprised to find no similar complaints in the forum. I have the powder developers, drums modules, the transfer bell, the bell fuser and some other part but which are not cheap and so all I can not get decent full solid test, the truth I prefer the 3245c and poor color registration... if you have any advice that is worth, welcome! thank!!

It's not easy being green 1,000+ Posts Cipher's Avatar

Those samples look pretty good to me to.

They are general office machines.

There intended purpose is functionality and speed based primarily around 5% coverage.
    Full coverage perfectly uniform printing press quality you will not get.

And any sales man that says differently should be strung up and hung from the nearest tree or lamp post.

Saying that the print quality across the MPC range is pretty decent in my humble opinion.
    • Knowledge not shared, is eventually knowledge that becomes lost... like tears in the rain.

Fully qualified technician for Ricoh - Canon - Sharp - HP - Brother

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

hello! I commented that good fight long after I got much better quality, with inputs used (it was purchased), proving the transfer supplement support for this is closer to the transfer belt since I have a new one to try, and greatly improves the full, in conclusion, the problem is that the transfer has already lost its capacity or duplex cover for transportation or something lost his position causing the fault, thanks for your opinions, just as I realized that this machine is office, and I look forward to the quality of an ricoh 3245c or old 3800c working well

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

After several years i have same problem. I changed paper trasnsfer roller and nothing change. ONE THING VERY CONFUSE ME. I TRAY TO MAKE COPY WITHOUT TRANSFER ROLLER AND NO CODE COME UP.SO I STARTED TO THINK THAT ELECTRICITY IS PROBLEM. If anybody find solution please help

Thanks
    Regards