Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    joeis39

Ricoh Aficio 5560

we have an aficio 5560 but can't find the cds which contained the web image monitor (WIM). Can some one please tell me where I can download a copy from. I am trying to use the scan to email feature but I could not change the setting from TIFF to PDF. is there a way to do that without the Web Image Monitor?
    Many thanks for your help in advance.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts rthonpm's Avatar

Re: Ricoh Aficio 5560

Web Image Monitor is a built in function. Just type the IP address of the machine into a web browser. You can also change the File Type Priority through User Tools and Scanner Features on the op panel of the machine.

joeis39

Thank you so much for your reply. I have been unable to change the the file type through the top panel of the machine. would you be kind enough to send me some instructions please.
    Many thanks in advance.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Select the scanner function, on the lower left of the touchscreen select the 'File type/name key' choose your preffered file type and select 'OK'. To store as a default pres the program key on the ops panel and select 'program as default'. you may be prompted to login as the administrator if Admin authentication has been enabled. (Default credentials are User name: admin Password: ***leave blank/null***).