Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Problems aligning ricoh color 3245

hello! I have a problem with a Ricoh 3245C, try to align anyway, automatically and manually, the best I got is what I show in the picture, the problem is that in the bottom right alignment is correct but are above separating black from other colors, in this case the lines are not parallel to the black, eh I manually calibrated these machines but when the color lines are all the same distance from the black, any ideas? and change the laser

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3021/dibujoknt.jpg

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Problems aligning ricoh color 3245

Quote Originally Posted by diego_akd2009 View Post
    hello! I have a problem with a Ricoh 3245C, try to align anyway, automatically and manually, the best I got is what I show in the picture, the problem is that in the bottom right alignment is correct but are above separating black from other colors, in this case the lines are not parallel to the black, eh I manually calibrated these machines but when the color lines are all the same distance from the black, any ideas? and change the laser

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3021/dibujoknt.jpg

probably your transfer unit. Replace the belt and blade (whole trans cleaning if you can get it).
    If it makes a stuttering noise on 11x17, def your transfer unit. One tech I knew took the whole transfer unit apart and soaked all the bearings in triflow, cleaned everything up since the manager wouldn't order new transfer units. I never got this method to work myself.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Well, I tried anyway with the transfer belt and not had success, the question is there any sp that serves to rotate the sheet printing each color separately, I can upload it or move it from left to right but not rotate. ... thanks

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

there's no SP for that, as far as I know. If the problem is the belt slipping, that's a physical thing. Did you replace the transfer cleaning unit? if not then clean the blade with alcohol, and be very generous with dusting powder on the belt.
    If you can dig up a used transfer unit from a warehouse machine, pop it in and see if that fixes it.