Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    bwnet2k

SP C210SF Toner Refill Help

We have a SP C210SF that needs black toner refill. I received the bottle of toner, but the refill instructions do not match the cartridge of this unit. My ensuing internet search has produced no good results either. Can someone tell me where the toner port would be found on a SP C210SF cartridge? Thank you!

memotac

Re: SP C210SF Toner Refill Help

The cartridge has a white cap right
    but sealed cartridges and non recharged bienen
    it only for introdusir puncture or disassemble the toner roller blade macnetico not loosen toner regulating

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bwnet2k View Post
    We have a SP C210SF that needs black toner refill. I received the bottle of toner, but the refill instructions do not match the cartridge of this unit. My ensuing internet search has produced no good results either. Can someone tell me where the toner port would be found on a SP C210SF cartridge? Thank you!
    You're asking for problems, and this process is not going to end well for you. That is all

bwnet2k

Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post
    You're asking for problems, and this process is not going to end well for you. That is all
    I thank both of you for your replies. I have learned 2 things here: The cartridge can be refilled as memotac said, by disassembling the unit. And as sandmanmac clearly mentioned, it simply is not a good idea.

Since I had the refill in hand, I went ahead, disassembled the unit and refilled the toner. Let me just say, next time I'll order the entire cartridge. On to next issue: Now the printer is telling me I need Cyan. Can this be bypassed? We just need to print in monochrome for now.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bwnet2k View Post
    Now the printer is telling me I need Cyan. Can this be bypassed? We just need to print in monochrome for now.
    Unfortunately not.