Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Passing Duplication Xpert 1,000+ Posts cobiray's Avatar
    Here's a list of OK. state dealers in case you're looking for an authorized service provider.

BENNETT OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SPY Tel: 5802488850 705 S.W B Avenue Lawton, OK 73502 www.bennettequip.com
    DIRKS COPY PRODUCTS INC Tel: 5803276820 632 FLYNN Alva, OK 73717 Dirks Copy Products, Inc.
    J D YOUNG COMPANY Tel: 9185829955 116 West Third Street Tulsa, OK 74103 www.jdyoung.com
    J D YOUNG COMPANY Tel: 9185829955 15 South Lawton Avenue
    Tulsa, OK 74127 www.jdyoung.com
    LANDMARK BUSINESS SYSTEMS Tel: 9182580120 1901 West Detroit Broken Arrow, OK 74012 www.copiertulsa.com
    SUMMIT BUSINESS SYSTEMS, INC. Tel: 4059466510 1101 No. Meridian Oklahoma City, OK 73107 Summit Business Systems

I'm curious to find out the cause if you'd want to update us after you get service.
    Last edited by cobiray; 03-26-2008 at 11:07 PM. Reason: additional comments

CopyShop
    The black GHOST IMAGES will print one day and the next day I have totally clear images. Still looking for ideas for the GHOST IMAGING ???
    Thank you for the list of techs. Problem is all of them are many miles from me. So I am sure the trip charge would get me g@@d ...... lol

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iMind View Post
    It sure does look like it´s the cleaning blade, bye me a ticket from Portugal to the U.S.A. and I would be kind enough to do a service maintenance free of charge. hehehe

vertical streak lines are caused by laser polygon mirror, you must
    take apart laser unit, take out laser polygon mirror if possible and clean
    metal jag witn alcohol and very little lubricate it.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyShop View Post
    The black GHOST IMAGES will print one day and the next day I have totally clear images. Still looking for ideas for the GHOST IMAGING ???
    Thank you for the list of techs. Problem is all of them are many miles from me. So I am sure the trip charge would get me g@@d ...... lol
    With out seeing it it sounds like the charge assembly needs cleaned. It's a labor intensive process to get out the unit, as the developer and drum units should be removed to avoid damaging the drum. If you explain or send examples to a service provider they should be able to give you an estimate on time and price to look at the machine.

If you own/operate a print for pay shop, consider it a cost of operation. You can have you local tech look at it, but you will get your moneys worth with a factory trained tech. If he damages the drum getting the charge unit out, you're looking at several thousand dollars to replace it.

Just my $.02

Quote Originally Posted by vaclav borc View Post
    vertical streak lines are caused by laser polygon mirror, you must
    take apart laser unit, take out laser polygon mirror if possible and clean
    metal jag witn alcohol and very little lubricate it.
    This unit doesn't have a polygon mirror, it uses LED print heads to write the image.

Vacuum Cleaning Expert 1,000+ Posts iMind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cobiray View Post
    This unit doesn't have a polygon mirror, it uses LED print heads to write the image.
    LOL Cobi, he said : "take out laser polygon mirror if possible and clean
    metal jag witn alcohol and very little lubricate it." so theres no laser, so its no possible, but the best part is, lubricate it, I´d put in some WD40, hehe
    We can all Win, but at the end we all loose. Save the greyhound

Quote Originally Posted by CopyShop View Post

Just curious, did you have any success in clearing up the image problem you were having?