Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: SP5200DN SC122

SP5200DN SC122

I have 3 SP5200;s that I placed in one of our biggest customers, against the pressure of the mgt. to place HP. We have had nothing but trouble with them since the start, paper jamming, now intermittent SC122's. I am getting pressure to return the printers and place HP. Does anyone know that these printers work on a consistant basis?

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    SP5200DN SC122

Re: SP5200DN SC122

Quote Originally Posted by sharpie View Post
    I have 3 SP5200;s that I placed in one of our biggest customers, against the pressure of the mgt. to place HP. We have had nothing but trouble with them since the start, paper jamming, now intermittent SC122's. I am getting pressure to return the printers and place HP. Does anyone know that these printers work on a consistant basis?
    I personally don't deal with the printer side of Ricoh brand, but I do have some documentation, including the service manual for the machine in question, and there are no codes even close to an SC122 listed anywhere.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    SP5200DN SC122

Re: SP5200DN SC122

Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post
    I personally don't deal with the printer side of Ricoh brand, but I do have some documentation, including the service manual for the machine in question, and there are no codes even close to an SC122 listed anywhere.
    I agree with sandmanmac. There is no SC 122 for a printer. SC 12X on a MFP has to do with the scanner and a printer only has no scanner.