Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Mpc 2003 developer concentration decreasing

hello. my printer is allways trowing toner away and dont mantain the developer concentration.
    normally developer unit should weight in total 1920gr. i dont know why and no matter how mutch times i manually put toner inside, machine trow toner away and go to 1890 gr and prints with no density of color. i tried to put toner inside until i have 1920gr, then make sp 3030, developer initialization, and after few prints printer decreases again to almost no concentration of toner. and this is happening on 3 colors. yellow, magenta, and black. blue is ok.
    any ideia how can i fix it? i think sensors inside devs are not measuring the density correctly. because it allways show me on
    sp3200 tnr density values about 6.5 or 7%, and i think when there is almost no toner inside they should measure low values like 1% or 0%. even with almost no toner inside the unit. im going crazy with it. any help is apreciated.

thank you

Technician

Re: Mpc 2003 developer concentration decreasing

sorry i posted it on wrong place. please moderator move this....

thank you

Technician

Re: Mpc 2003 developer concentration decreasing

nobody??
    nobody know how i can increase the concentration inside de developer unit and printer accept that concentration?